February 21, 2018

Foaming Sugar Scrub (by SpiceySuds)


Making foaming sugar scrubs is super easy.

In Jen’s video,she gives a recipe and demonstrates how to make foaming sugar scrubs. I use her recipe except I do not add mica or any colorant to my scrubs; she uses foaming bath whip from a soap supplier, but I use a foaming bath butter from a different soap supplier. It is also a melt and pour soap.



The recipe I use is:
1 lb foaming bath butter/whip
1 lb sugar
1 oz light oil (sunflower oil, almond oil, avocado oil,)
.3 oz - .5 oz fragrance oil
I use a kitchenaide mixer. Add the bath butter and oil in the bowl, starting out on low until the butter softens up a little, then turn up to medium for a few seconds. Then I add the fragrance oil and sugar, mix for a couple of minutes or so until I like the consistency, then spoon the mixture into jars and that’s all-simplicity.



SpicySuds

No comments:

Post a Comment